Monday, December 28, 2009

Dangerous Adult Human Tricks


Yes, these are indeed actual photos that have not been altered in any way. I know because I shot them myself at real Michigan schools during the past year and I didn't alter them.

How bout a New Years resolution to not use grandkids as human shields. OR, there could even be a resolution to put all kids under four years old in the back seat (after all, that's the law in Michigan now). Yes, I know that all kids under 13 should be back there, but I'll be happy with adults just obeying the current law for now.

OK, that's enough for New Year's week. Next week I'll post an entire photo page with more Dangerous Adult Human Tricks and greater detail regarding the risks to their children.

In the mean time, be safe this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment